Επιμέλεια : Δημήτρης Καραγεωργίου
Ribco Blade 29, will be ready for delivery from June 2022. She replaces the famous R 28s which was known for the very fast, smooth and efficient hull. Blade 29 has a hull which is the evolution of R 28 s and a newly developed deck inspired from Seafarer 33 with enhanced space and features compare to the predecessor. Blade 29 can be fitted a single engine of up to 450 Hp or a pair of two engines with up to 2 x 225 Hp.
STANDARD ON BOARD
• GPS Raymarine 9″ , with map and sounder
• Extra Smart Craft Gauges
• VHF Raymarine 260
• FUSION Apollo Marine Audio/Mp3, 2 x Speakers
. . . .
DECK AND COCKPIT
• Console removable soft bimini top
• 2 Bolster seats with hydraulic absorber
• Deck Wash System
• Led Exterior & Interior Lighting throughout
• Underwater Lights Shorepower + Charger
• Length ( Loa ) 8.80m
• Beam ( Boa ) 2.70m
• Maximum Hp 2×225
• Maximum Speed +60 knots
• Persons capacity 8
• 2 stepped hull designed by Lorne Campbell
• Homologation category CE – B
178 Ag. Marinas Koropiou Ave.
+30 22910 90800