Επιμέλεια : Δημήτρης Καραγεωργίου
All the characteristics of Venom series in a more compact package
The smallest in the Venom range has all the characteristics of the bigger members, offered in a compact size. Soul of every Venom model is a refined stepped hull.
Offshore characteristics combined with the addition of two steps designed by the famous naval architect Lorne Campbell. This combination offers a perfect match of capabilities in rough weather conditions, great fuel economy and performance. Luxury is part of the DNA as well as practicality, comfort and top quality. Last but not least, as in all Venom models, you will find as standard on board a T-Top made 100% from carbon fiber.
STANDARD ON BOARD
• GPS Raymarine 12”, touch screen with map and sounder
• Digital Switching
• FUSION 650 Marine Audio / 4 x Speakers
• VHF Raymarine 260
• Wet bar, including fridge & Sink
• Shore Power
. . .
DECK AND COCKPIT
• T-Top from carbon fiber
• Full Foam Floor Deck
• WC inside console, and holding tank
• Bow Electric Windlass
• 2 Bolster Seats with hydraulic absorber
• Wash Down System
• Underwater Lights
• Length ( Loa ) 9.95m
• Beam ( Boa ) 3.00m
• Maximum Hp 2×350
• Maximum Speed +65 knots
• Persons capacity 10
• 2 stepped hull designed by Lorne Campbell
• Homologation category CE – B
178 Ag. Marinas Koropiou Ave.
+30 22910 90800